Popular Posts

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trying blogger

So I got banned from blogster and I don't even know why. I didn't do anything wrong! I just blogged the way I normally talk! Slightly inappropriate but delightfully entertaining! What's the problem with that?! Geeze! Well honestly idk where to go now or what to do with my wonderful thoughts. I'll try blogger but I mean idk how it'll work out on this blogging site. I guess I'll just try.
Okay to begin with, I need to make one thing straight with you, my reader. Do not stalk me. Just be warned, that if you stalk me, I will find you... And I will stalk YOU.
Yes, you weren't expecting that were you. You thought Id threaten to sue or to issue a restraining order or even threaten to kill you. Well hah! That's right I'll stalk you back! I know how to creep, don't you worry. Pshhh, you guys think you're better than me?! Well look here sirs, I can beat you at your own game aight?! Kapeesh?! Alright. Now let that serve as a warning to you.
You know everyone complains about stalkers! Like come on! You're telling me you've never thought of this?! What would make someone feel more uncomfortable than stalking them?! What?! You don't think stalkers have feelings?! You think stalkers aren't creeped out of being stalked?! All you gotta do is give them a taste of their own medicine! Outstalk that mofo! Yeah man! Threaten em'! Say "aye! You stalk me?! I stalk me! And you!" yeah man that'll really mess em up! I mean obviously wouldn't that throw you off?!
Yes, it would. Anyway, you know its Ramadan. And yeah I choose to fast! But it's really friggin taking a toll on my body! Like seriously, everyone says don't fast cause you wanna get skinny, don't think of it that way. But I say wtf! That doesn't even make any sense. On the contrary, fasting actually makes you fatter. Obviously, when you're not eating all day and you freak out at night time and start eating like a psycho, you get fat! Like its common sense, you should normally be eating 6 proportioned meals a day. But it doesn't work out that way during Ramadan, does it! And on top of that! I'm a friggin fat bastard because I literally tell myself almost everyday that I'm going to watch what I eat and I'll eat things that'll make me skinny. But noooo! You wanna know what bullhonkey I pull?! The minute I say that statement, this like switch just turns on in me, and I start eating like a maniac. Like ive never ever seen food before and I'm dying of hunger and idk what to do with myself. Like honestly idk how this happens. I say I'll eat healthy and literally at that exact moment I eat a friggin beautiful chocolate donut. I actually eat ten times unhealthier when I tell myself I'm gonna be healthy. Wth right?! It's all really effed up. Total mind FiretrUCK. Okay I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment