Popular Posts

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Judgment Day?

What the hell! May 21st, 2011? Seriously? What about December 21st, 2012?  Are we just calling out dates now? I'm gonna put October 21st out there too now since it's a day before my bday.  Will people start saying that's the judgement day too? I mean come on! Make a freaking decision.  Apparently, its numerous Christians that have come up with this theory that it's May 21st, 2011.   I also heard that Jesus will come down to Earth on that day?  I mean yeah I believe that Jesus is gonna come down to save us, too, when the AntiChrist (aka Ad Dajjal) is gonna terrorize the planet.  But I mean not right now.  I think we have some freaking time.  Lol if you want to know about my whole theory.  Tell me to write it on here.  I don't wanna like post it up and look like a crazy person.  But it makes a lotta sense I promise :)  And i mean Osama Bin Laden JUST died so I think we're definitely gonna have some party time beforethe end of the world hits.  But yeah, now wth am I supposed to believe?!  I guess we needa live everything up before May 21st now.  EVERYONE GO PARTY AND DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO! But don't do anything that would piss god off because remember it's judgement day we're talking about :)  Okay now go on, have fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment