Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Worst video ever?

So I made a video for my English IV AP class. We were supposed to remake the Hamlet scenario in a modern day television show or movie. So at first I was with this group with a lot of asians... we decided on lion king... everyone was doing lion king so we switched to south park. We like procrastinated and nothing was working out so I decided to disband from the group and do my own thing. I chose Dexter and worked with my friend Veronica and gathered a few other random people.
The video came out sooo bad that it wasn't even funny. I'm serious. It wasn't funny. It wasn't even like Rebecca Black's "Friday", which was funny cause it was bad. But this video... well I don't even know what line it crossed but it was in all seriousness unfunny... It actually made me depressed. Like I think I want to tie a couple strings of like floss together... like braid it ya know.. so it's real thick. And like tie it to a fan and then around my neck... and then hang myself. and then I would think about it for a second and be like noo... noo not for this.. maybe next time. and then I would get off and eat some spaghetti... ya know... or drink some dr. pepper... yeah that would be nice...
Well the point is.. it was bad... and I'll put it on here... BUT NOWHERE ELSE... I think I've permanently ruined my reputation with this video... I just think it's soo bad that it has to be seen...
Wait! Nope! JK! I'm not going to put it up... it's just too embarrassing...
Every single time we show a clip... the setting is different.. and in some of them the clothes are different... yeah... extremely messed up video...
So sunday... I'm going to get into the deepest freaking rant ever... even deeper than my future rant maybe. And there will be questions that will arise that a human could never answer... maybe a tuna could... maybe a leopluradon could.... but not a human no sir not a human.
I'm a dr. pepper fiend. and a coke fiend. If I don't have my soda for the day.. I freak out... I start shivering and imagine stabbing people in my mind... I'm joking I don't actually do that.. Or do I.. you will never know what's in the mind of the shehreeze.
Does it make sense that I will only drink Dr. Pepper if it's in the bottle, but never in a can. I'll only drink coke if it's a can, and never in a bottle? I don't know what it is... but it's what I do. It just works that way for me ya know.
Oh and if you shake my soda I'll attack you and then bite you with my canines. Yes, I have sharp canines. Like I'm a vampire or something... I mean I do glitter in the sun...
But no you people don't have to worry about me being like those weird vampire obsessed people... GET REAL! They don't exist... even though we wish they did... cause they're so awesome and amazing and hot.
I fall a lot... would that be a good vampire call... i mean if all vampires were like Edward Cullen and fancied hand-eye coordinating challenged females. I'm quite the klutz, Edward.. I promise.. Yesterday, i tripped on a grape. Everyone laughed at me... But you wouldn't have... I'd imagine you'd be quite turned on by that... Edward... if you were here... I'd grow you a banana tree so you can have an endless amount of bananas you can trip me with when you're done with them and are left with just the peel. Just throw it on the ground and be like, "honey... I'm done with my banana and I left you a little surprise" and I'll walk up and trip for you right away. And you'll get your high.. Edward... if you were here... I'd trip over anything for you :)
Glitter for me honey... I like diamonds, sure!...
I watched the Other Guys last night and that was HILARIOUS!!
Go watch it and then tell me how it went :)
Love yous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment